Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ill.Methodology Workshop - Chapter 1

Today's video is from successful EDM producer Ill Gates. If you've been visiting my blog you'll know most my video's are production tutorials on specific things like bassline creation or how to make a snare sound or how to use side-chain compression.

This video is a little different from all that. This video is 40 minutes long but absolutely worth every minute if you want to be a successful musician or producer. I can't stress enough how profound and completely honest Ill Gates lays it out on what can make or break you as a artist.

Do yourself a huge favor, set aside 40 minutes to watch this whole thing and if you don't have 40 minutes now, bookmark this and watch it later.

Enjoy! And keep making music!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just published an Electric Daisy Carnival Review on my site Travel Hymns. I love your content here and started following you, hope you follow or link back too! Cheers.

Post a Comment